A cup of delectable cappuccino made in a Pink coffee maker can award you with a lovely, energetic, positive, and compassionate morning. Now, you may start thinking – cappuccino is fine; somehow, the mention of coffee maker is also justified, but how does pink come into play? Well, in actuality, pink holds a drastic significance when it comes to calming your energies and boosting positivity. This post reveals all that’s involved! Keep reading and get to know why you need to keep a pink coffee maker in your kitchen.
The Tale of Pink – The Impact on Human Psychology
Did you know, in the United States of America, several police stations have pink drunk tanks to make aggressive prisoners docile? It may sound strange, but the color pink is blessed with the out-of-the-ordinary ability to calm and reassure our emotional energies. It is efficient in alleviating feelings of anger, aggression, resentment, and abandonment. Don’t my words sound convincing enough? Well, it’s not me but the studies that evidence the same!
Dr. Alexander Schauss, the Director of the American Institute for Biosocial Research in Tacoma, Washington, conducted a study. The subject of the research was the effectiveness of using Baker-Miller Pink, otherwise known as drunk tank pink, in jails to suppress anger and calm antagonistic prisoners.
The study revealed that even trying to be angry or aggressive in the presence of pink is next to impossible. This tranquilizing color saps the human body’s energy, and it doesn’t let the heart muscles race faster. What’s more surprising is, pink rooms can tranquilize even people with color-blindness!
Now, talking about our day-to-day life, it’s quite a difficult job to stay away from the curse of stress! Household chores, professional responsibilities, finance, thirst for securing a better quality of life – all of these combinedly snatches away our peace of mind and leave us with irritability, anxiety, and sometimes, outrageousness.
If just a slight change in color selection can help you tranquilize your mind, there’s nothing wrong with going for it! Moreover, a revitalizing and overwhelming cup of coffee coming out from an appealing and soothing coffee maker is always a thing of pleasure!
So, here’s the exclusive list of the ten pink coffee makers that can bring a change to your life! Check them out and pick up the one you like.
10 Best Pink Coffee Makers – The Most Sought-after List
Let’s delve deeper and get to know the best pink coffee makers that can lighten up your day! Here we go!
1. Moccamaster 53935 KGBV Select – The Ruler of The Pink Coffee Maker’s Territory
- Perfect Coffee Every Time: This pump-free coffee maker heats...
- Brew-Volume Selector switch for brewing half or full carafes
- Easy to Use: The Moccamaster brews a full 40 oz pot of...
- Quiet and Safe: The Moccamaster Select quietly brews your...
The Dutch-made Technivorm Moccamaster KBGV Select tops the list. This sophisticated coffee machine is dedicated to those brewers who love to spread the essence of coffee favoritism.
Moccamaster 53935 KGBV Select’s industrial build and supreme tech enable it to make flavorful cups at an optimal temperature in under six minutes. The Specialty Coffee Association has given its innovative brewing features recognition.
This avant-grade coffee maker holds the ability to reach industry-standard temperatures (195- 205 degrees F) within a minute, which makes this piece amazingly agile. Additionally, the copper boiling elements allow the maker to hold the said temperature range throughout the brewing duration.
When the water boils, it moves up a glass tube and into a 9-hole spray arm. In addition, there it’s finely dispersed over ground coffee in a cone-shaped basket. The best part is, the KBGV Select can magically perform all these in four to six minutes! At a time, it can produce 10 cups of mind-blowing coffee.
Just like the maker itself, the design and build are also unique. Its compact design makes it the perfect fit for smaller countertops. Moreover, it comes with a 100- minute auto turns off feature, making it considerably safe.
What to Like
- Innovative technology
- User-friendly controls
- Agile brewing methodology
- Lifetime repair & 5-years warranty
- A bit expensive
- It doesn’t contain the convenience features
2. Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker – The Mini Magic
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small...
- YOUR PERFECT AMOUNT: Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with...
- ONE CUP RESERVOIR: Just add fresh water for each brew.
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes.
The next on the list is the dusty pink K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker from Keurig. It’s perfect for making awesome K-cups. It’s slim and compact, less than 5 inches wide. Talking about the brewing ability, it can manage a brewing size of 6-12 oz. Keurig K-Mini’s removable drip tray can accommodate travel mugs up to 7. 0″ tall. You can also use refillable K-Cups with this machine.
In addition, it comes with a full accidental brew that makes the cleanup process super easy. The best part is, Keurig K-Mini is notably energy-efficient, enabling you to save a considerable amount towards your electricity expenses.
In a one-liner, you can say that the Keurig K-Mini coffee maker is the ideal pick for those who look for a basic cup of coffee in a hurry.
What to Like
- Refreshing color
- User-Friendly controls
- Fits anywhere
- Lesser brewing ability
- Limited brewing features
You might like: Best Single Cup Coffee Makers
3. Melitta Porcelain Pour-Over Carafe Set
- Brew Like A Barista: Elegance, convenience and fresh brewed...
- Functional Design: The top rack dishwasher safe Carafe...
- The Best Way to Brew: Aficionados agree that pour-over...
- Brew Right at Home: Your perfect cup of coffee awaits at...
When it comes to performing the job of achieving optimal flavor extraction and churning out richer, deeper brews than a conventional drip machine, Melitta Porcelain Pour-Over Carafe Set does it with the desired level of perfection! In a one-liner, this coffee maker can help you brew those elegant, Caffe-like cups effortlessly.
To enjoy a refreshing cup, all you need to do is place medium-fine ground coffee beans into its filter and pour hot water over them to brew directly into the carafe.
Its sturdier material is definitely going to help you in enjoying the bliss of owning a more durable product that justifies the investment to the fullest! Additionally, its wedge shape allows the machine to brew cups that are amazingly rich in taste profiles.
The cone-bottomed pour-over is meant for a seasoned pour-over fanatic who craves a full-bodied brew.
What to Like
- Functional Design
- Perfect pour-over brewing methodology, appreciated by the global coffee aficionados
- The capability of rendering the ultimate coffee experience
You might like: Best Pour-Over Coffee Makers
4. Bodum Caffettiera French Press – The Well-loved One
- Unique chrome-plated metal frame protects the glass and also...
- Heat resistant borosilicate glass (up to 350 degrees) and...
- Made for over 40 years by expert craftsmen in our factory in...
- Sustainable Coffee brewing system with no paper filters or...
Anyone who has ever tasted the rich, aromatic flavor of coffee made with Bodum Caffettiera French Press has turned into its fan! From the long-time French press fans to new enthusiasts, the appeal of the cups brewed using this machine intensely touches all.
Bodum has been producing a wide range of French press coffee makers for over 70 years. However, this Caffetteria one has managed to secure the recognition of the most popular and well-loved one. The ability to extract the natural oils from the coffee and produce an overwhelming aroma makes this machine stand out in miles.
Its elegant design will make you recall those classic 1950s original French press. Besides, the exotic charm board with a stainless steel lid and frame perfectly complements the dignified carafe, which is made up of heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
The heat-proof, pink polypropylene plastic-made handle is a welcome addition that enhances the product’s design appeal and adds more to its durability.
What to Like
- Sustainable brewing method
- Durable outlook
- Appealing design
- The flimsy handle
Also Read: Best French Press Coffee Makers
5. Coffee Gator all-in-one Travel Coffee Maker and Thermal Cup
- This personal pour over brewer lets you make, then take,...
- Coffee hotter for longer. Other brewers restrict you to the...
- Wave goodbye to paper filters. Our metal filter delivers a...
- Time for your coffee made your way. The manual hand drip...
This differently-designed personal pour-over brewer features a stainless steel mesh filter that can help you celebrate your coffee love on the go. It’s amazingly user-friendly. All you need to do is Drip coffee directly into the cup. This incredible machine will handle the rest.
Its vacuum-layered, military-grade 304 stainless steel coating and smart copper lining enable the unit to hold heat longer. Be it a long road trip or a long train journey, this unique appliance can help you enjoy the extraordinary fusion of wanderlust and coffee love!
The innovative metal filter enables this travel coffee maker to leave its competitors behind. Additionally, its manual hand drip method allows you to unlock the blissful flavor profile of your brew. Moreover, it produces clean brews in a sustainable brewing procedure without harming trees as it doesn’t involve paper filters.
What to Like
- Efficient in brewing flavorful cups
- Promotes sustainable brewing
- Can hold temperature
- The lead could be more secure
Also read: Best Travel Coffee Makers
6. Kajava Mama Pour Over Coffee Dripper
- ☕️DELECTABLE HOMEMADE BREW - Our classic, 2 cup ceramic...
- ☕️FRESH & HANDCRAFTED COFFEE - The slow, pour over...
- ☕️BREW THE PERFECT CUP WITH ONE LARGE HOLE - Customize...
- ☕️TOUGH & SLEEK DESIGN - Made of premium, smooth...
For those who’re looking for a pour-over coffee maker that promises pure, unadulterated flavor, the Kajava Mama ceramic is the ideal pick for them. Its ribbed sidewalls allow it to extract the rich flavors of the brew optimally.
This pour-over gizmo is going to be loved by anyone who admires pour-over coffee. It conveniently fits on a mug, Mason jar, or any other wide drinking vessel. So, if you’re looking for something convenient yet effective, feel free to count on Kajava Mama Pour Over Coffee Dripper! Trust me; you won’t be left with a single chance to regret your decision!
What to Like
- Allows you to enjoy handcrafted cups
- Sleek design and durable outlook
- Cost-efficient and user-friendly
- Easy to clean
- The hole in the bottom is much too large
7. Smeg ECF01RDUS 50s Retro Style Espresso Machine
- Thermoblock heating system and 15 bar pressure for espresso...
- Three stainless steel filters to make one or two espressos...
- Steam valve for frothing milk or dispensing hot water....
- Coffee scoop and tamper included
You can better define Smeg ECF01 RDUS 50s Retro Style Espresso Machine as the espresso lover’s dream.
Its unique retro style has helped this machine become a fashion icon in the world of coffee machines. Smeg was established in 1948 by Vittorio Bertazzoni. Since then, the manufacturer has hardly considered changing their appliances’ outer designs.
Its performance perfectly complements the machine’s appearance. It’s fantastic in producing barista-level brews. The mind-blowing press-and-play methodology allows you to enjoy outstanding caffeine shots effortlessly.
If you’re after achieving cups with the perfect crema, silky foam, and stunning flavor, this machine is going to be the best pick for sure!
What to Like
- Features steam valves that froth milk
- Comes with a Thermoblock heating system
- Three stainless steel filters that allow making two espressos at a time
- Easy to clean
- A bit expensive
8. Zulay Classic Stovetop Espresso Maker
- Makes Great Tasting Coffee: Classic Italian moka pot...
- Easy & Dependable: Can be used on gas or ceramic stove tops,...
- Easy To Clean: Simply rinse with clean water and let all the...
- Great Value & Easy To Carry: This manual coffee machine is...
Zulay Classic Stovetop Espresso can make the best conventional espresso with fantastic agility and perfection. A pleasant-looking durable cast aluminum body featuring a pressure valve helps extract the caffeine and flavor from the ground perfectly.
It comes with a heat-resistance handle and a lid knob, which works as a burn guard. It’s efficient in creating crema and foam emulsion, which brings that ever-desired barista-like touch to your everyday cups.
Talking about stovetop compatibility, these Moka pots can be used on stovetops ( both gas and ceramic). The cleaning method is also amazingly simple. While reassembling, you can simply clean it with water. However, never forget to air-dry the unit to keep its durability unharmed.
What to Like
- Produces delightful cups of coffee
- Easy to clean
- It comes with Zulay guarantee
- Take more time to heat up, probably because of the large pot
9. Bialetti Ranibow Espresso Maker
- Suitable for 3 cups
- Material: aluminum, plastic
- Suitable for all types of cookers (except induction)
For people in love with Moka brewing, that is without electricity are going to love this product. These are super easy to use and provide espresso at home without the need for an expensive espresso machine. Just fill them up with coffee grounds and water, and put them over the burner to start the work.
What to Like
- 3 Cup espresso maker
- Vivid variety of colors
- Aluminum parts with ABS handle
- Can be taken anywhere
- Doesn’t needs electricity
In Italy, the place for amazing coffee, 9 out of 10 houses have a Bialetti which clearly states that it’s a great option for every household to brew espresso with no mess and complications.
Bialetti is very easy to operate and maintain and brew espresso without electricity anywhere. So if you are into conventional brewing, go with this option.
Read More: Best Moka Pot Coffee Makers
10. Teabloom Tumbler for Cold Brew Coffee
- STREAMLINE YOUR LIFE. Featured on Oprah's Magazine, this is...
- ENJOY MORE VERSATILITY. The Cosmopolitan's innovative...
- SAVOR SMART, FUNCTIONAL DESIGN. The Cosmopolitan holds 480...
- BE KIND TO YOURSELF AND THE EARTH. Take on the throw-away...
This multi-functional infuser is something that every person must have, period. It is most commonly used as a tea and coffee infuser, but you can also use it as a water bottle. For people who are too busy to take some time out and make a perfect cup of coffee, beverage, or even drink a sufficient amount of water, this is a must-buy. A perfect thing if you are an adventurer or traveling within the same city.
What to Like
- It is multi-functional and can be used for different purposes
- Stainless steel interior and brushed exterior
- Functions as a hot and cold brew coffee maker
- Comes with a filter
- Its capacity is 480 ml
- Stainless steel infuser filter
- The plastic cap is BPA free
If you are looking for a smartly designed infuser then this is made exactly for you. It perfectly functions as a coffee brewer and is best if there is a lot of traveling involved. All you have to do is put some coffee beans and hot water in it. Let it brew and use the filter to extract a deliciously brewed coffee.
The container has a 450 ml capacity and the design is simple but elegant. This Teabloom Infuser is made of extra durable high-grade stainless steel. It can also be used to meet the daily mineral and water needs of your body. The double-glazed body makes it certain that your beverages remain fresh for several hours.
All in all, this Bloom Bottle Infuser is best for people who travel a lot. It provides superlative convenience to the user and ensures that you keep on living a healthy and active life.
Hopefully, you’ve found the selections interesting! After getting introduced to the overwhelming calming properties of pink and checking out these great gizmos, it’s pretty obvious that you can’t hold yourself anymore and are thinking of placing your order today.
However, before going ahead with the purchase, consider your requirements thoroughly? Do you want the machine for your home kitchen, or you’re looking for the one that can serve you on the go? What about the brewing size? Do you have any set budget, or do you always prefer to go by the quality over price?
Finding out the answers to the questions mentioned above can help you justify your investment to the fullest, and you’ll surely enjoy a blissful and positive brewing experience.