Friedcoffee is for coffee people and by the coffee people! We love to help and hear from like-minded individuals or communities. It’s our immense pleasure to have feedback or a question. Just say hello, on Twitter and Facebook, or via email: info(at)friedcoffee(dot)com.
Address: 6576 Maplewood Rd Apt 203, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124, United States
We try our best to reply to any mail within 24-48 hours, and if we do not – we might be stuck on to something, but we will do answer your mail. If you have queries in regards to content submission, please follow the guidelines below.
Write for Us
Friedcoffee is the way to express your coffeeness with other coffee lovers around the world. We love to hear from coffee enthusiasts and professionals looking to contribute their awesome creations with us.
We request you to mail us at info(at)friedcoffee(dot)com. If your query seems a good fit, it will be answered in a couple of days. And if there is no reply, consider it rejected.
Here are some points to note before you apply:
What We Accept
- Original well-written articles related to coffee that make sense, are helpful and worth a read.
- Some subjects we like – Brewing methods (your personal way), Recipes, Comparisons, Coffee roasters, Visit on a popular cafe, City cafe guides or Product reviews.
- Complete Brewing tutorials that include high-resolution original images.
- If you are a brand, we can showcase you on our blog. Our review place is in India so just send your review kit to – 39, Shanti Residency, Makronia, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India, PIN – 470004. We can then publish that with our experience with the product.
Guidelines to Follow in the Article
- Well researched original detailed content.
- Write in a conversational tone as you are talking to your reader.
- Use short paragraphs so that it’s easier to read. Use Headings and divide the article into sections of no more than 300 words.
- Don’t waste words, seriously!
- The minimum word count we accept is 1200 words.
- Include original images in high resolution, and videos if possible.
- Use references wherever appropriate, but don’t just stuff. Link only to reference which is helpful and needed. We’ll remove the links that we don’t think fit well.
- If you seek compensation, please indicate this clearly in your pitch, and whether the article has been published elsewhere. Any payment must be agreed upon by the editor in advance.
- Add a little about yourself and your social profiles.
Please Note – We reserve the right to include, remove or nofollow any link and this will be on a case by case basis without any prior notice. As time passes, we have the right to edit or remove the article as required.