Coffee is the secret potion that makes most morning monsters turn human.
The world is filled with almost as many types of coffee drinkers as actual types of coffee.
There are some people who prefer to pour a mug down their hatch as soon as they wake up. While others opt for a couple of cups of caffeine spaced throughout the day. There are some who need to brew for a household of one. While others might need to serve fifteen or more. Whatever the scenario if you find yourself on the lookout for a coffee dispenser there is a wide range to choose from. Let’s take a walk along the top ten that come to mind.
AT A GLANCE ON THE BEST DISPENSERS FOR COFFEE
- Best Budget – Vonshef Thermal Airpot 5.0L
- Best In Features – Nesco Professional Urn
- Overall Best – Bunn Airpot 3.0L
Our 10 Best Coffee Dispensers
Whether it’s a pen or a penthouse, no one buys anything without deep diving and getting to know everything there is to know about everything first.
This time, we’ve waded through the waters for you and tried to provide a thorough round-up of the top ten coffee dispenser contenders out there.
1. SplashProof Coffee Carafe Airpot Dispenser
- ✅【150F LAB-TESTED HEAT RETENTION – HIGHEST RATING*】...
- ✅ 【SPLASH-PROOF EXTENDABLE NOZZLE TECHNOLOGY】 - Enjoy...
- ✅ 【FILL MORE WITH A SINGLE PRESS WITH PUSH PUMP BUTTON...
- ✅ 【COMMERCIAL GRADE RUST RESISTANT STAINLESS STEEL】 -...
First off, we have a sleek and practical design offered up from Pykal. The sturdy rust-free dispenser is composed of stainless steel both on the inside and out.
The Dispenser boasts of being the product of a high-class German Air pot technology that ensures any hot liquid inside stays heated for up to twenty-four hours. Additionally, any cold beverage will retain its temperature for up to forty-eight hours.
You can store up to 3.5 liters of liquid inside at a time which can yield up to twenty cups of your favorite beverage. The top plunger area has a lock switch so you don’t have to ever worry about the coffee accidentally being pressed through.
- The nozzle of the dispenser can extend down to reach your cup at any level. It protects even the most accident prone person out there from getting any kind of splash back when they pour.
- The dispenser is offered alongside a long handled brush that is perfect for cleaning after every use.
What’s Not So Good
- You need to be a little extra careful when it comes to cleaning. This dispenser is not dishwasher safe. It is advised to never have it completely under water. It would cause water to flood the inner and outer cylinders affecting the heating and cooling elements of the dispenser.
- There have been a few reports of a little dripping for a few seconds after you pump. So be careful not to move your cup away immediately after you are done.
2. Bunn 3.0 Liter Lever Action Airpot
- 3-liter (102-ounce) capacity
- Stainless steel lining ensures hot coffee for hours
- Brew-through lid with lever-action for easy use
- Easy to transport
Next up we have the Bunn Airpot, Stainless Steel dispenser with lever action.
It can hold up to three liters of your preferred hot beverage and keep it hot for hours on end. Instead of the pump option that you might have spotted on dispensers elsewhere, this one offers a sleek lever. With a goal is to avoid any accidental spillage, every time you need to pour yourself a drink, you simply have to raise the sturdy lever that locks into place easily and press it down.
- This dispenser doesn’t weigh itself down with any unnecessary bells and whistles and is easy to carry around.
- It is lighter than a lot of its competitors in the market weighing in at only one pound.
- It’s great for banging on someone’s head as the size is easy to hold in bare hands.
What’s Not So Good
- The dispenser can be a little difficult to clean as there are no proper tools provided with its purchase. The directions provided for cleaning by the company are not very helpful.
- There have been a few reports of some of these dispensers getting a little banged up while making their way from the warehouses into your homes. Should you opt to get yourself one, we would advise you to test it as soon as it arrives so you can consider a replacement if required.
3. VonShef Thermal Airpot Coffee Dispenser
- MULTI USE: Suitable for both hot and cold drinks
- INSULATED: Keeps hot drinks warm and iced drinks cold for...
- PERFECT FOR BUFFETS AND EVENTS: Make a large batch of...
- CAMPING COMPANION - can keep soup hot on a cold evening or...
VonShef is no stranger to kitchen counters in most households. The British giant enters the list next with their contribution to the arena of coffee dispensers.
This Stainless Steel dispenser can be used to hold a variety of beverages with its vacuum insulation that allows you to store the liquid at the temperature at which it enters. This means your chilled coolers can remain cool, and your steaming coffees remain heated for hours together. The dispenser has an easy-to-use pump at the top that can expel up to twenty cups at a time. The flask comes with a safety lock that while on will not allow for accidental spillage of any kind.
- The five-liter storage makes this the perfect companion for large family or corporate gatherings.
- The flask boasts of being relatively easy to clean taking the worry away from an otherwise tiresome process.
What’s Not So Good
- The impressive quantity allowance comes at the expense of weight. Lugging around 6.24 pounds of drinks everywhere you wish to go can be a bit much for some people.
- There are a few reports of the heating insulation wearing out after a few months. Keep an eye on your warranty and don’t be shy to ask for a replacement if required.
4. HomeCraft Quick Brewing 1000-Watt Automatic Coffee Urn
- All purpose: Perfect for serving coffee, tea, hot cider, hot...
- Reservoir Capacity: 30cCup capacity
- Brew time: Quick brewing urn efficiently brews 1 cup of...
- Keep warm function: Automatically holds coffee at the...
The next product on our list wears the title of multi-purpose like a crown. This stainless steel urn from HomeCraft is not just here to satisfy your caffeine storage needs. It can be used to hold anything from tea, hot water, and hot chocolate to hot cider if it’s an after-hours party for adults. It can be a good gift to someone you love.
The urn is not just to store the coffee after it is brewed. You can literally brew the coffee inside the urn providing the freshest cup possible. With the keep warm function, the urn can hold up to thirty cups at a time. You can easily move the urn around if the need arises with the cool touch handles that offer a good grip.
- The urn comes with its own reusable coffee filter at the top negating the need for paper filters of any kind. The reusable filter is easy to remove and dishwasher safe.
- The base is heat resistant which prevents any potential heat damage to your countertop.
What’s Not So Good
- While it is very useful, there is no denying the urn is also a little bulky. Be sure you have enough space set aside to store when not in use before buying.
- There have been reports of leakage at the bottom by a few unsatisfied customers. Be sure to check the guarantee if you decide to buy and contact the correct people for a replacement should the need arise.
5. Hamilton Beach 40540 Brew Station
- One-hand dispensing. Coffee filter basket lifts out for easy...
- Easy to fill and clean
- Dual heater system maintains coffee's temperature without...
- Ready light
Halfway through our list, we are excited to welcome the creation of the Hamilton Beach family.
The 40540 Brew Station needs you to simply pour some freshly ground coffee into the reusable filter and allows you to brew up to forty cups of coffee at a time. The urn can be moved around without too much difficulty on account of the easy-to-grip handles. Thanks to the wide top, it is also easy to fill and clean. The dual heater system ensures that your coffee is never overcooked while still ensuring it is hot enough to enjoy for hours at a stretch.
- This particular urn allows you the chance to show off your multitasking skills. Balance a plate of delicious glazed doughnuts in one hand while you pour yourself a steaming cup of coffee with the other.
- The urn comes with a five-year limited warranty.
What’s Not So Good
- The product is advertised to work well with either glass, ceramic, or styrofoam cups. Past consumers have however suggested that this claim is false. You simply cannot press the dispensing bar down with a styrofoam cup. It is too fragile.
6. Hamilton Beach 45 Cup Coffee Urn and Dispenser
- BREWS ENOUGH FOR A CROWD: Makes 15 to 45 cups of hot, fresh...
- 2-WAY DISPENSING: Guests can easily serve themselves by...
- COFFEE LEVEL WINDOW: Makes it easy to gauge how much coffee...
- EASY TO FILL: Water level markings in the urn’s interior...
Next in is another offering from the Hamilton Beach household.
Like its precursor, you can treat yourself to a coffee by simply pressing your cup against the lever of the urn with one hand leaving the other hand free for a treat. For an uninterrupted flow, you can choose to simply flip the lever down all the way. The dispenser can brew anything between fifteen to forty-five cups at a time. The red light at the bottom will go off to indicate when the coffee is ready.
- You can clearly see the measurement markings both on the inside and the out. It makes the urn easy to fill and offers a crisp visual of when the level of the liquid within is declining.
- The lid closes and locks in place allowing you to move the urn easily using the comfortable handles without spillage.
What’s Not So Good
- Do not be fooled by the look of the urn. The dispenser is composed of aluminum, not stainless steel. If the construction material matters to you, you’re going to have to look elsewhere.
- There have been some reports from past consumers that the urn tends to leak after a few uses. Take note of the warranty offered in case you need to ask for a replacement.
7. NESCO CU-50, Professional Coffee Urn
- Stainless steel housing with double-wall insulation
- Makes 50 - 5.7 oz. cups
- Brews about one cup per minute
- Drip tray for less mess
Barrelling in next, the NESCO CU 50 stands as a sleek yet sturdy stainless steel design that would look cool on any kitchen countertop.
Yielding close to twenty mugs at a time, you can clearly see the level the coffee is at from outside and know when it’s time for a refill. You don’t have to worry too much about clean-up. The coffee basket can be easily removed and is dishwasher safe. The green light at the bottom of the dispenser comes on alerting you to when your coffee is done brewing.
- Unlike its comrades on the list. the NESCO CU 50 boasts of double-walled insulation guaranteeing the water within are going to stay hot for a long long time.
- The dispenser also comes with a drip tray that protects your kitchen countertop from stains from spills or splashes.
What’s Not So Good
- Be sure your warranty is up to date. There have been a few reports by past consumers of this machine blowing a fuse and you might need to request a replacement.
- It is important to note there is a noticeable noise while the water boils.
8. Hamilton Beach Commercial Stainless Steel Coffee Urn
- One hand dispensing: commercial coffee Urn with cup trip...
- Polished stainless steel exterior: for long lasting Coffee...
- Keep Warm heater: The keep warm heater on the Coffee Urn...
- Water/coffee window: This stainless steel Coffee Urn has a...
Making the third time a charm is Hamilton Beach storming through our list once again. This time they’re offering up their commercial stainless steel coffee urn. Like its previous counterparts in the list, it can also be maneuvered using a single hand should you be in the mood for showing off.
The dispenser provides a see-through window for users to observe the water level fall from outside. It also has a light to notify when the coffee is brewed and ready to drink. The top lid locks on tight offering you the freedom of moving the urn without worrying about splashing or spilling anything out.
- With the largest storage capacity from its family on our list, this dispenser can hold up to sixty cups at a time.
- The urn is the perfect accessory for a business or family gathering where you need the caffeine to keep flowing for a couple of hours and don’t want the hassle of a refill.
What’s Not So Good
- The high capacity brings with it a high number on the weighing scale. Don’t be fooled by the relatively sleek design. The urn weighs in at a whopping 8.44 pounds which can be a pain to move around.
9. Proctor Silex Commercial 45060R Coffee Urn
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM FINISH: Attractive, durable, and...
- DUAL HEATER SYSTEM: Center heater brews coffee, then shuts...
- BOIL DRY PROTECTION: Automatic shutoff when water in the...
- No-Touch Dispensing: fills cups fast to shorten the wait...
Following close behind on its heels is a contender from Proctor Silex Commercial. Offering a dual heating system this dispenser can produce up to sixty cups of coffee at a time and keep them nice and hot for long hours on end. The smart design allows for one-hand dispensing. You can even pour yourself a drink without touching the dispenser at all. Simply rest your cup where indicated and allow the coffee to pour out.
The tube running down the front allows you to view the coffee level go down. The lid on top locks in well and the handles are comfortable to grip should the dispenser need to be moved.
- Once the water is boiled, the dry heater holds the liquid at a steady temperature preventing the taste of the drink from souring through over cooking.
- The dispenser comes with a one year warranty that is valid on both parts as well as labor.
What’s Not So Good
- There have been some complaints from previous consumers of the coffee grounds slipping through the filter into the drink. The flaw can be fixed simply by ensuring the coffee filter is damp before you add the grinds in so that they stick to the filter better.
10. SYBO RCM016S-16B Commercial Grade Coffee Urn
- ✪ COMMERCIAL USE--Brew 110 cups (16 Liter / 4.2 Gallon) in...
- ✪ DURABLE--Food grade 304 S/S body resists dents and...
- ✪ Easy TO FILL-- Coffee level markings in the urn’s...
- ✪ ETL CERTIFIED--All parts are ETL Intertek certified....
Rounding out our list with a bang is the beast from SYBO; the company that offers premium commercial kitchen appliances. The coffee dispenser is built from food-grade stainless steel and can store up to sixteen liters at a time which translates into close to one hundred cups.
Even after the dispenser is done heating, the light at the button indicates that the machine is working to keep your beverage warm. The permanent filter works well ensuring you never need to spend any money on disposable paper ones. The dispenser has a fairly sleek figure for such a large capacity and can be stored easily.
- The dispenser is rust, stain, and dent-resistant making it a joy to clean. Don’t worry about the smooth appearance dimming any time soon.
- The immense storage size makes it the perfect coffee appliance to complete any public shindig.
What’s Not So Good
- There have been a couple of reports of the dispenser getting damaged during delivery. It has resulted in a few complaints from past customers about the dispenser making a lot of noise while brewing, the water not boiling correctly or the water being too hot. If you find yourself in a similar situation feel free to contact the customer service people to talk about a replacement.
Coffee Dispenser Buying Guide
It is possible that you’re not a coffee consumer. Maybe you prefer green tea, or black, or hot cocoa even. Or maybe you prefer beverages that cool you down instead like ice teas or lemonades. Regardless of the composition of your drink, it is best to look for a dispenser with good insulation which allows it to do its most basic job and keep your hot beverages hot, and cold beverages cold.
Consider how many people are going to benefit from this purchase. The list above mentions dispensers that can hold varying quantities. What quantities of beverages do you see yourself needing each time? Make sure you opt for what best suits your particular needs. Don’t draw into flashier options that offer features that will go unused in your home.
Ease of Cleaning
Cleaning up afterward is nobody’s favorite part of the job. It would be smart to try and find a dispenser that is easy to clean. See if you can get your hands on one that allows a dishwasher to do at least some of the job.
Storage is often not the first thing that comes to mind when considering a new purchase. It is important to consider where the dispenser is going to stand when it is not in use. Even when it is in use, how much of an intrusion is it going to be in your kitchen space? Try and look for one that does not take up too much counter space and won’t be an eyesore in the long run.
It should go without saying, but always keep one eye on the punch your wallet is going to take with a purchase. With a few of the options on the list standing out as multi-purpose offerings; try and bring yourself the best fit while keeping value for money in mind.
At the End of the Day
Having a plethora of options is often considered a double edged sword. We hope though, that through the above list we have aided in adding some clarity towards your quest for a Coffee Dispenser and that you walk away with the right mix of your wants, needs and expectations.