Nespresso is making a habit of launching machines that are super affordable, lightweight, and compact. Nespresso Inissia is a small coffee machine that is designed to make your life easier. Even though it is an entry-level model, it still has great functionality and that’s what makes Inissia a ‘must have’ coffee machine for your house or even office. Although, there are other options too (Read Best Nespresso Machine Reviews), but Inissia is one of the most trusted model in the complete series.
The machine is designed to be be used exclusively with your favorite Nespresso pods – to ensure that the freshness and quality of coffee are not compromised. However, there are other brands too that make compatible Nespresso pods that are cheaper and can save money in long run. The machine is perfect for people who want a quick cup of coffee early in the morning before heading to work. It can also be used as a substitute machine, in case the main coffee machine stops functioning.
Features and Specifications of Nespresso Inissia by Delonghi
- Dimensions : 4.7 x 12.6 x 9 in
- Weight : 5.29 lbs
- Simple One Touch operation
- 19 bar High-pressure pump
- Pre-heat time of only 25 seconds
- 24-ounce water tank (removable)
- Removable drip tray for the purpose of accommodating tall cups
- Container for used Nespresso pods can hold 9 to 11 capsules
- 2 programmable buttons for the preparation of Espresso and Lungo
- An energy efficient machine that turns off after 9 minutes of inactivity
- Welcome set of 16 Nespresso capsules is included
The Nespresso Inissia comes with a tiny footprint, lightweight body, and ergonomic handle. It has this unique feature of fitting into any kind of interior of your kitchen. It comes in various colors and for a small machine like this; many users find it surprisingly refreshing.
A Tiny Machine with a High-Pressure Pump
If you want an impeccable barista-style coffee every time you wake up in the morning, then simply get a Nespresso Inissia. It is easy and simple to use for everyone. It has a one-touch operation and original extraction system which is responsible for delivering up to 19 bar pressure – no wonder why the taste is always so special.
Two Buttons for Espresso and Lungo
The machine has no On/Off button, so simply plug in and wait for few seconds. The machine will be ready to work on your command. The water reaches the ideal temperature in just 25 seconds. Cup sizes can be adjusted with two programmable buttons for Espresso and Lungo.
A Great Refreshing Taste
The machine is designed to use Nespresso Pods only. It is the best way to ensure that the user gets the superlative taste every time. The Nespresso capsules are made from recyclable aluminum to sustain the level of freshness and aroma. However, there are other brands that are making compatible pods and save a good amount in long run. There is some difference in taste, but everyone has their own preference. It has always been a fight or competition for Nespresso and we guess it will always be.
For a small machine like Nespresso Inissia, energy consumption should not be an issue, yet it still turns off after an automatic energy saving mode senses inactivity for 9 minutes.
- It has a sleek, lightweight and compact build. It won’t take much counter space
- It can be easily maintained
- It has a fast brewing system
- You can experiment with variety of flavors with this machine
- It is made of ABS plastic and this means that it is durable and it can endure pressure for a long time
- It has a good cable length (2.6 feet)
- It is quite inexpensive
- This tiny machine makes a lot of noise. Thankfully, it brews at a faster rate so the noise can be compensated
- It’s Single serve coffee maker – brewing only one cup at a time.
- It does not have a power indicator, the energy-efficiency part comes into play, but it would have been nice to have a simple on/off button
It is compact, lightweight and utterly easy to use. It is a winner since the price rate is surprisingly low, and the most important part is that it gives you a great tasty Espresso every time. So, for such a low price, Nespresso Insissia is surely a great choice.
See larger image
You Might Also Like
- Nespresso Citiz With Aeroccino Frother by Delonghi Review
With the compact dimensions to fit most urban kitchens and the design that suits every platform, the Nespresso Citiz by Delonghi can be easily said as one of the best Nespresso available. This model even has won the Red Dot design award for being compact, elegant and user-friendly. What’s more, it comes with a 19 bar
- Nespresso Pixie With Aeroccino Frother Review
Thinking about Nespresso can simply means that you are searching for something easy, fast and reliable. The brand is long been in the coffee industry and dominates the single serve industry all over. Nespresso has many various models to choose from but the one that is leading is Pixie. By name, it seems something small, but
- DeLonghi Silver Lattissima Plus Nespresso Capsules System Review
DeLonghi Silver Lattissima Plus surely knows how to make waves in a giant ocean of espresso machines. This remarkably compact machine is utterly lifestyle-friendly and it creates soul-touching beverages with merely the touch of a button. The automatic espresso machine is specifically designed to use only Nespresso pods. It surely has the traits to challenge
- Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Maker by De’longhi
Embrace the revolution, espresso and coffee making is just one-touch away with Nespresso Vertuo Evoluo Coffee and Espresso Maker. It is dream come true for all the coffee and espresso lovers out there. Creating exceptional café-style beverages were deemed as one of the difficult arts to master, but with Vertuo Evoluo it is just one-touch
Nespresso Inissia Rating
- Brew Control
- Built Quality