Thinking about buying the marvellous De’Longhi ECP3630? It’s a great pick for coffee connoisseurs and can be found with many. Before we get into depth, let’s have an intro to the brand.
De’Longhi, a name that marvels the Coffee trend all over the globe. This brand has given too much to the coffee lovers and continues to do so. It’s also active in making great appliances for kitchen and a few home comfort products. Among these, it has some exclusive technology to make the coffee taste better than anywhere else. There is a long range of machines that the brand produces to fulfil the needs for a variety of Coffee Lovers.
Introduction to De’Longhi ECP3630 Coffee Maker
Now we are going to talk about the De’Longhi ECP3630 here which has been a feasible product for many households.
Among the long range of products, ECP3630 Espresso Machine is a jewel. With 15 bar professional pressure, the machine assures quality results every time. Its unique filter design enables to prepare single or double espresso shot in one go. Many people have concluded this machine to be the best among the entry level espresso machines for home use.
With it’s portable dimensions, the product takes up a very little space on the counter. The machine comes packed with a portafilter, three filter baskets and a scooper/tamper combination tool. There is no charcoal water filter so one needs to have a water filter at home to fetch the filtered water. The housing is said to be of stainless steel, but it’s a mix of steel and steel looking plastic, which reduces some weight and eases in moving the machine.
Operating it is pretty straightforward, just turn the dial on and wait for the green light to come up. Till the time fill the portafilter with the coffee. When the green light comes up, turn the dial to the right and you’ll see the espresso flowing in the cup in a matter of minutes. After the espresso preparation, clean up is also quite easy which is a problem for many. Just take out the removable water filter, knock the portafilter with the knock box and wipe the machine with a little wet cloth. Few of the features which makes this machine distinct are:
- 15 Bar Pump Pressure serves the coffee hot and gives a rich taste to coffee.
- The advanced cappuccino system mixes and steams milk to create a rich creamy froth for evenly textured drinks.
- Removable water tank ensures proper cleaning of the machine.
- It allows to Brew like a pro by making perfect espresso shots every time for either cappuccino or latte.
- Removable tray to allow longer cups.
- Self priming operation for minimum start up preparation.
- Complete stainless steel body that looks perfect every time.
- It can also use coffee pods with a special holder for them within the filter.
- Separate thermostats to control water and steam temperature separately.
Every machine has a few flip sides and so does the De’Longhi ECP3630 and there is nothing majorly wrong in this machine. One can easily adapt to these since the machine is a descent one.
- The steam is a little bit weak and requires a reheats after every 40 seconds of use.
- The steam wand is not too long.
- The interface is not programmable.
- Only short glasses can be used for extraction as the space under is less.
- No Charcoal Water Filter
De’Longhi ECP3630 can be easily found in many households and people are happy with it. It comes under a very feasible price tag and also takes up less of the counter-space. The results are consistent and taste good. So, if you have made up your mind to go with the De’Longhi, then you are on the correct way. And if you still want to look at more options to compare, consider looking at our list of Best Espresso Machines which are selected very carefully to help you find the right pick for your kitchen.
See larger image